All Boom Blasters products carry a one-year Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship to the original product purchaser.
All Boom Blasters warranties are to the original purchaser only (and not to anyone else) of each new product made sold by Boom Blasters that any part thereof which proves to be defective in material or workmanship within one year from the date of purchase.
Boom Blasters warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service as set forth in this Limited Warranty. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY is the final, complete and exclusive expression of warranty to the purchaser and cannot be modified.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in the case that you decided you want something else in exchange after your order has been shipped from our warehouse.
No warranty is offered on any and all FREE/Giveaway Items.
Shipping costs to Boom Blasters will be borne by the customer. The buyer/purchaser is responsible for the condition in which the item is received back to Boom Blasters warehouse. Insurance is recommended for all products being returned to Boom Blasters for warranty repair.
By purchasing at the Boom Blasters Store, you acknowledge that you have had an opportunity to review our Boom Blasters warranty terms, have done so to the degree you need to be familiar with them, and you accept their terms and conditions, including the limitations, exclusions, and disclaimers in them.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY BOOM BLASTERS HAS PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU PURCHASE THE PRODUCT, EQUIPMENT AND ANY ACCESSORIES “AS IS”. BOOM BLASTERS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE MANUFACTURED GOODS AND DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER GUARANTEES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY AND SUITABILITY FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE.
The above limited warranty does not apply, and no warranty, either expressed or implied, shall be applicable (a) to damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse or abuse; (b) if the product is not installed, operated and maintained according to procedures recommended by Boom Blasters. (c) or other identifying marks affixed to the product by Boom Blasters are removed, obliterated or defaced. In no case shall the warranty be extended to defects in materials, components, or services furnished by third parties nor to the installation of the product performed by third parties.
Damaged or Dissembled product will not be covered by warranty.
Evidence of disassembly, damaging, or damaged products will not be covered under warranty. Merchandise is subject to review by Boom Blasters for repair or replacement.
Water damaged units will NOT be accepted for return or exchange under any circumstances.
Proper Installation and use is customers responsibility.
Boom Blasters is not liable for any accidental, secondary, coincidental, or incidental damages or injury. Not limited to persons or vehicles caused by the product and not limited to insufficient or unsuitable installation or wiring. Boom Blasters is not responsible for any removal, service, return, repair or exchange nor is Boom Blasters responsible for the re-installation of any of the same.
Warranty can be voided.
This warranty is voided by defects resulting from misapplication, misuse, improper voltage, poor wiring, or inappropriate bench testing and installation.
Boom Blasters is not responsible for unclaimed warranty items past 1 year after original purchase date.
Steps and Requirements to Return a Product Purchased from Boom Blasters for Warranty.
- Review our product warranty above to ensure your claim meets the warranty requirements
- Follow proper return warranty claim procedure
- Contact Boom Blasters Customer Service to get a return form right here
- Description of the problem that you are having with the product that you purchased from us
- A Boom Blasters PDF return form must be included in box when returning a product back to us
What Happens When Warranty Product is Returned to Boom Blasters.
- We will identify the issue with the product and repair the unit or replace it
- If the product doesn’t meet warranty requirements, we will contact you with replacement costs
- If you choose not to complete, it will be returned to you as it was received
- All return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer
- Repaired or replaced product will be sent back to the customer within 2 weeks of us receiving it back
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs
- We are not responsible for delays caused by holidays or delays with shipping companies
- If any item is returned as un-deliverable, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay to ship it again
You must contact Boom Blasters to inform us that you would like to return an item and obtain a return authorization form. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of your right to take advantage of our warranty policy.